[contact-form-7 404 "Non trovato"]
with by Andrea Messetti
This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Facebook account access
Permissions: Manage Pages; Publish to the Wall
Instagram account access
Permissions: Manage account; Publish to the Feed
Analytics collected directly
Personal Data: Cookies; Usage Data
Personal Data: company name; email address; first name; phone number
Personal Data: phone number
Paypal and Stripe
The Personal Data collected are used to provide the User with services or to sell goods, including payment and possible delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may include the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer, or any other means of payment envisaged. The kind of Data collected by this Website depends on the payment system used.
1. Tufloul is not associated with or makes claim to be affiliated with, authorized, maintained, sponsored or endorsed by Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
2. You agree to contact customer service for a refund if necessary. Tuflou reserves the right to give you a full or prorated refund based on their own discretion. You also agree not to file any fraudulent claim to chargeback or dispute charges from Tuflou. In the event that Tuflou is no longer able to provide service, Tuflou reserve the rights to not give a refund and also shut down our service at any time.
4. You accept that tuflou.com is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
5. The materials included in tuflou.com are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from legal counsel. All articles and material displayed by us on the site are for information only, are no substitute for specific advice, and are in no manner to be considered legal advice or other licensed professional advice or a substitute therefor. for specific legal advice regarding your particular circumstances, you must retain legal counsel. Tuflou does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through tuflou.com. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Tuflou reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of tuflou.com.
6. Your access to and use of the site may be terminated at any time for any reason or for no reason by you or by us.
8. tuflou.com is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to EU copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are authorised to download one copy of the material displayed or performed on tuflou.com (“Content”) on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on liberosocial.com are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Tuflou or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content on tuflou.com. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from Tuflou or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s copyright notice.
Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on tuflou.com in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of Tuflou. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of tuflou.com. We are not able to confirm that the materials contained on these web pages are correct in every case. Tuflou reserves the right to make changes to tuflou.com, including the availability of any feature, database, Content, Web page materials, product information and prices on tuflou.com at any time without notice or liability. Tuflou may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of tuflou.com without notice or liability.
9. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through tuflou.com any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying tuflou.com, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other harmful component, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
11. tuflou.com, including all content, software, functions, materials and information made available on or accessed through tuflou.com, is provided “as is, as available.” to the fullest extent permissible by law. Tuflou and its subsidiaries and affiliates make no representation or warranties of any kind whatsoever for the content on tuflou.com or the materials, information and functions made accessible by the software used on or accessed through tuflou.com, for any products or services or hypertext links to third parties or for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through tuflou.com or any linked site. Further, Tuflou and its subsidiaries and affiliates disclaim any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Tuflou does not warrant that the functions contained in tuflou.com or any materials or content contained therein will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that tuflou.com or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. Tuflou and its subsidiaries and affiliates shall not be liable for the use of tuflou.com, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein. Further, in no event will Tuflou be liable for any loss of profits, business, use of data or for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind whether based in contract, negligence or other tort. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we on behalf of our employees, agents, suppliers, and contractors, disclaim and exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages, loss of use, loss of data, loss caused by a virus, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or other losses of any kind or character, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, arising out of or in connection with the use of this tuflou.com or any web site with which it is linked. You assume total responsibility for establishing such procedures for data back up and virus checking as you consider necessary.
13. Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to the Website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
16. Pursuant to Federal law we are providing the following separate written statement for your review and to acknowledge receipt thereof, which, pursuant to the requirements of Federal law, will also be delivered with any contract entered into with Tuflou.
Latest update: June 15, 2019